top border
left top side
right top side

Kindergarten Registration

It's not too late (or too early) to register your child for Kindergarten Registrationkindergarten.

What do you need?

Your child's official birth certificate

Your child's most recent shot record

Your child's school entrance health form

Three proof of residency documents. The address given must be the address of the parent or legal guardian and can be: a current utility bill, credit card bill, Medicaid card, bank statement, apartment lease, house deed, mortgage records, a picture ID (military, driver's license, DMV ID, Medicaid Card).

Where do you go to register?

If you are not sure which school zone you live in, call Danville Public School Board Office at 799-6400 or Pittsylvania County School Board Office at 432-2761 and provide your address.

Where do you pick up registration forms?

Registration forms can be secured from a school or at the school board office.